Can you remember when have you enjoyed your job last? Organizing your day’s work. Plan your expectation for the day and organize to-do list effectively that will make your day successful and keep your mind peaceful. Getting ready early. Get up early in the morning to get enough time to prepare yourself for the day. You can just feel more relaxed to do your morning works in a good mood.
- Having good breakfast. Your breakfast must be healthy. Take vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, and zinc regularly. These are some vitals to reduce the negative effects that cause stress to the immune system. Foods rich in vitamin C; for instance orange, lemon, guava, kiwi, blackberries, raspberries, etc are the better choice.
- Sets priorities.There may be a series of jobs to do, but you must prioritize your job to get them done smartly. You will feel proud and can be in a better mood.
- Delegate Tasks. Trust your employees and delegate responsibilities. These will encourage and motivate them as well as relieve your work-stress.
- Control your phone. If you have to make several phone calls, try grouping them all together because individual calls tend to lose more time.
- Set time to think.You have many things to do effectively. Do take a time to analyze and reflect on what you are doing and how to do that in an effective manner.
- Take breaks. To reduce the mental fatigue and reenergizing your stamina, it is important to take a break at least once an hour. You can get up, stretch, and walk by the office.
- Keep your desk tidy. Do not have the meal at your desk. You will increase your productivity and, at the same time, feel fresh.
- Get a self-massage. If you feel a headache or you have too much tension in shoulders, neck and arms, do not hesitate to take 5-10 minutes to have a self-massage on your hands. You must make pressure with your right thumb on the left-hand side and then with the opposite hand. Get more pressure on the inside of the hand, just below your thumb.
- Take a relaxing infusion. It can be any other kind of tea or green tea. It will refresh your mind. Listening to music. For a while, you can listen to your favorite music and feel yourself relax.
- Laugh and make laugh. Laughter is one of the best remedies for stress. Do laugh on various occasions and get others involved in the process.
- Breathe calmly. When you feel much pressure, breathe slowly through your nose and boot the air through your mouth. Allow you to settle your lungs and your brain of the oxygen enough to send the order to keep all your body calm.
- Take water. Drinking water helps ease anxiety and reduces the tension that helps you stay hydrated. Place plants around. Some studies suggest that the plants in space can help reduce blood pressure and alleviate stress.
- Practical exercise. Scientific studies have shown that exercise helps prevent stress and anxiety. In addition, exercise improves the physical appearance, stimulates the production of endorphins, natural substances in our bodies that promote the good humor. A 30-minute of moderate-intensity physical activity, such as walk, run, swim, ride a bike or dance is recommended.
- Stay positive and disconnected. Forget what is happening in the office. Search for distractions like watch a funny movie or read an interesting book. Attend events that have appeals to you and get everything you want in your spare time without thinking about work.
- Take a bath. Relax with a warm bath in the evening; it is a great way to prepare your body for sleep through relaxation. Turn off the lights and put some candles around your tub to generate an atmosphere of tranquility.
- Sleep enough. If you live in a frantic way you’ll feel exhausted and stressed. Be sure to sleep long enough. This way you awake refreshed in the morning for a great day.